Home » Posts tagged 'PBL'
Tag Archives: PBL
By Ariah Henderson, V Form and Urgyen Wangmo, VI Form
PSA Sur Le Changement Climatique
Click on the image or here for the video!
Editors’ Note: Below are the parameters of the assignment for this French IV project.
Projet de Chapitre 10 :Vidéo
- Individually or with a partner, you will make a video (2 min / person in groups) in which you explain to the St. Mark’s community:
- the seriousness and causes of climate change
- and explain how they can make more sustainable choices (include the cost of such measures, if applicable).
- You will submit your script.
- The script/video should use:
- at least 12/24 vocabulary words from Chapter 10,
- at least 4/8 examples of le conditionnel passé,
- at least 4/8 examples of le futur antérieur,
- and examples of all three types of si clauses, plus si used to express a wish or reget (double the quantity for two person groups).